Here, in my Siteground review i will provide you all the possible details about this hosting company, if you have any questions related to this. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
History of Siteground
Siteground is a web hosting private company founded in 2004 and servicing more than 250000 domains world-wide. It provides shared hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated servers. Its headquarters is at Stara Zagora, Bulgaria.
Siteground stands at 3541 Rank when considered in the global.
And ranks 1144 in India.
The bounce rate is a little high when compared to other hosting, which is about 36%.
Daily page views per Visitor are 3.46.
Daily time on site is 3:34.
Siteground, though becoming popular lately has an excellent service. It’s well knownfor its quality and reliability.
You always need to prefer the price first unless you are a millionaire.
While coming on to the tests. I will provide you better knowledge about Siteground review.
Well coming on to the uptime of Siteground review. It has been monitored for a year and more and I am sure you are going to be surprised seeing how it performed.
As mentioned above, it has been constantly providing with 100% uptime. That’s just not a good news. It’s a great news.
Obviously, it has an average of 99.99%.
Live Siteground Uptime
You really don’t want your audience to waste their time waiting for your page to load isn’t it?
I have checked the loading speed of some of the sites hosted by Siteground. And the speed is really good. Almost all the sites loaded well before 3-4 seconds.
- The best customer service you will be provided with.
- Nowadays Siteground hasn’t experienced any downtime.
- Free domain with the purchase of a hosting account.
- 24*7 online chat, Phone call, ticket system available.
- A very simple and easy C-panel to use, even for the beginners in the web-hosting field.
- They do not charge more for specialized support compared to other hosting companies.
- The prices are comparable, but the service provided for the same is unmatchable.
- Unpaid account balances will accrue interest of 1.5%.
- Accounts paid on monthly basis will come with a setup fee.
- Only 30 days money back guarantee.
- Back ups are provided but not guaranteed.
- They will remain with the old fashioned mechanical hard disks, even after the invention of Solid state drives(SSD), which offers superior performance even in random access.